Tuesday, March 28, 2023

LOAN APPLICATION AND AUTOMATED LOAN APPRAISAL THROUGH BANKING APP !!!

"AI ROBOT: 'Hi, hope you are 
doing well, I am a 'Banking BOT'; 
to know about our banking products, 
type '*IndBank' followed by a DOT. 

BANK CUSTOMER: 'I have seen 
all the products, I want to avail 
a loan for doing AGRICULTURE; 
I don't want to borrow money 
from any village money lender 
as they are like any VULTURE.'

AI ROBOT: 'Just upload the soft copy 
of your Voter ID, Aadhaar ID and PAN; 
good news, you have a good credit score, 
upload your digital parcha, let me just SCAN.'

BANK CUSTOMER: 'Wow, my entire loan 
document is ready within 2 minutes, you are 
asking me to digitally sign on the mobile SCREEN;  
after signing it, I have received an email 
of the digitally signed loan documents, 
a new type of banking I have ever SEEN.' 

AI ROBOT: 'The loan process is not 
over yet, visit the allocated branch where 
they will take the printout of your automated 
loan appraisal and loan APPLICATION; 
your loan account will be opened 
after signing DPN, Ack of Debt, 
Debt Continuity, Ack of Sanction 
and loan biometric AUTHENTICATION. 
A guarantor also has to visit the 
branch with his/her KYC DOCUMENT; 
if his/her credit score is not good, then you 
have to make another guarantor ARRANGEMENT. 
BM and ABM/AFO will sign your 
loan documents and upload it to 
get the DAMC approval LETTER; 
after the approval, your KCC loan is disbursed, 
if you repay the interest every month, then for 
you, it will be beneficial and BETTER.'"- Arindam Sain

No comments:

Post a Comment