Tuesday, November 20, 2018

I AM JUST A COMMON MAN AND I WANT TO REMAIN AS A COMMON MAN !!!

"Common Man ! Common Man ! 
Oh ! Come on, you beautiful WOMAN ! 
I am just a Common Man and I want to 
remain as a Common MAN. 
Every morning on the 
sea beach, she used to 
have a 'Morning RUN'. 
We became friends within a few days and 
we ran together every morning and 
also had some FUN. 
We were posted in 
different offices, but we 
were the employees 
of the same FIRM, 
but, she jumped to another company 
which offered her more CTC package but 
about the place of posting, they were 
yet to CONFIRM. 
She went to another city to join the 
office of another COMPANY. 
I was having the 'Morning Run' on the sea 
beach alone as I got no one to ACCOMPANY. 
Our unlimited physical love relationship 
started becoming limited within WhatsApp 
and Facebook as it was all DIGITAL. 
As we both were feeling fed up of work 
pressure, so, to enjoy love physically, we went 
for a short vacation for 4 days to NAINITAL. 
In that hill station, we enjoyed romance, but, 
I was unaware of that fact that 
she would gift me a 'THRILLER'. 
Next week, she is going to get engaged with 
a rich businessman, and next month, 
he is going to marry HER. 
She even said that she planned 
this special VACATION 
to give my heart, 
some sort of CONSOLATION. 
As because, that 
businessman was very RICH, 
she wanted to forget a poor guy like me, 
and wanted to go out of my REACH. 
I failed to understand that the sea waves 
often tried to tell me that, 'Life is a BEACH.' 
After a few months of that breakup, I got 
a transfer order as the HR team felt that in 
this city, I was lonely and in mental STRESS. 
While travelling in a flight, I felt some 
kind of infatuation towards a 
beautiful, attractive AIR-HOSTESS. 
We shared our contact numbers in that 
flight itself and she became my digital as 
well as real life GIRLFRIEND. 
But, somehow, the relationship did not last 
long, as I missed in her the simplicity, 
sweetness and pure romantic BLEND. 
My real love was 
so nearer to me, 
yet I ignored it COMPLETELY. 
The landlord of the house where I lived, is 
the owner of a restaurant which 
serves Utthapam, Dhosa and IDLY. 
Her daughter is sweet, 
fair, cute, beautiful and 
her name is SONALI. 
I fell in love with her as her character is 
so simple, humble, caring and COOL. 
She is the Mathematics teacher of a 
nearby reputed primary SCHOOL. 
Her parents also gave the permission that 
both me and Sonali can be 
life partners for LIFELONG. 
While sitting on a bench beside a 
lake, out of joy, she was playing guitar 
and I sang a SONG. 
'Common Man ! Common Man ! Oh ! 
Come on ! you beautiful WOMAN ! 
I am just a Common Man and I want to 
remain as a Common MAN. 
I am not interested in sword fighting, so, 
I don't want to be a HE-MAN. 
I am not interested in hitting others, so, 
I can't be a HITMAN. 
I have no superpowers to fly in the sky, so, 
I am not a SUPERMAN. 
I neither like bats nor darkness, so, 
I don't even dare to become a BATMAN. 
I am not so brave to tame the wild tigers, 
so, I may never become a TIGERMAN. 
I neither have a complex heart nor I like webs, 
so, I don't want to become a SPIDERMAN. 
If my married life is a fishing ship, then 
my better half would be the sailor and I am 
the Captain cum FISHERMAN. 
Common Man ! Common Man ! Oh! 
Come on ! you beautiful WOMAN ! 
I am just a Common Man and I want 
to remain as a Common MAN.'"- Arindam Sain

No comments:

Post a Comment