Monday, October 17, 2022

ENJOY THE SEA WAVES AND BREATH SOME FRESH AIR; IN TRUE LOVE, LOVE ALWAYS WINS, AND EVERYTHING IS FAIR !!!

"I am from the old SCHOOL; 
always cheerful and COOL. 
I have no gadget, no TOOL; 
neither too clever nor a FOOL. 
Once you wrote my name 
on the seaside STONE; 
and while keeping your head on my shoulder, 
sang so many songs in a romantic TONE. 
Why both sky and sea are BLUE; 
I have no CLUE. 
But, 'Blue' is 
always ROMANTIC; 
and those sounds of 
sea waves are so FANTASTIC. 
I am back again at the same spot, 
but, this time, I am ALONE; 
but, after so many years, I can see our 
names still written on that seaside STONE. 
The sounds of the sea waves made me 
feel as if the Sea Goddess is whispering, 
'in true love, it is never too LATE; 
she has also come back to her motherland 
and is residing in the same house with 
the blue colored GATE'. 
Someone is watching me from the 
balcony of that house at the BEACHSIDE; 
the Queen has spotted her 'King of Hearts' 
again, I got no chance to HIDE. 
Many things happen 
as time FLIES; 
but, still, young and lovely,
are, her beautiful romantic EYES. 
She ran towards me 
and with moistened eyes, 
she hugged me TIGHT; 
my brain said to my heart, 'love is 
indeed quite confusing, can't say 
what is wrong and what is RIGHT'. 
My heart smiled and said, 'enjoy the 
sea waves and breath some fresh AIR; 
in true love, love always wins 
and everything is FAIR.'"- Arindam Sain

No comments:

Post a Comment