Friday, May 5, 2023

TO PROTECT YOURSELF FROM AIR POLLUTION, IT IS BETTER TO WEAR A MASK !!!

"PATIENT: 'Sometimes, I sneeze 
several times for 2-3 minutes, though, 
I don't have an allergy to eggs as SUCH; 
even, only on two or three days 
in a week, I eat boiled eggs, I 
don't think it is too MUCH. 
Sometimes, at midnight, I feel 
some breathing problems too, 
as if I am an 'Asthma' PATIENT; 
though, it is true that I do 
have allergy to any medicine 
which has 'Sulphur' CONTENT.'

DOCTOR: 'I have checked all your medical 
test reports, you have allergy to DUST; 
so, whether at home or in the workplace, 
a clean environment is a MUST. 
In developed cities around the 
world, 'Air Pollution' is going to 
become a dangerous PROBLEM; 
they have cut down trees to do rapid 
development, now, you have to survive in 
this concrete jungle, instead of blaming THEM. 
The 'Corona Virus' is not so dangerous 
nowadays, but, to protect yourself from 
air pollution, it is better to wear a MASK; 
or even a handkerchief 
can be used, it is not 
at all a tough TASK. 
For all the working people, 
I also give an ADVICE; 
to wash their face in a day in working 
hours at least TWICE.'"- Arindam Sain

No comments:

Post a Comment