Wednesday, June 14, 2023

A BOOK IS A BOOK INDEED, IT REFLECTS SO MANY THINGS WITH ITS SOBER PRESENCE, AND IT IS ALWAYS A BEAUTIFUL GIFT !!!

"READER: 'You have 
been writing since the 
year of 2007, but, you 
wrote your first poem 
on 20th June 2016; 
and the poem based on our 
conversation today on 14th June 2023 
will be your 2000th poem in 'www.poemswrittenbyarindamsain.blogspot.com' 
website, what a journey for you it has BEEN.'

BLOGGER: 'The Rotomac company 
pen once came out with the 
'likhte likhte love 
ho jaaye' TAGLINE'; 
it is applicable for me, as I kept on 
writing and writing as my optimistic 
mind kept on saying, 'after a sunset, 
there is always a SUNSHINE'.'

READER: 'Your first poem was 
about the bank accounts and 
the AADHAAR LINK; 
I have kept the printout of your first 
poem, and I will read it out now, really, you 
must never stop to innovate and THINK.' 


Here I read your first poem: 

"You are having black money with 
no PAN Card and not paying the 
actual amount of Income TAX!
How come the Income Tax 
Department of the Indian 
Government will let you to RELAX !
From now on, AADHAAR Card 
Number has to be linked mandatorily 
with your Bank Accounts, HONEY;
to have a detailed tracking 
and vigilance on your 
Black MONEY."-Arindam Sain


BLOGGER: 'Thanks a lot for 
reminding me about my first 
poem, but, I could only publish 
only 2016 and 2017 EDITION; 
due to time constraints, but, surely, I have 
a plan to publish all of them, through a 
Chennai based press, which has branded 
themselves as a team full of 'NOTION'.

READER: 'Till the year of 2021, 
your writings were in digital formats 
only in 'Kindle' under AMAZON; 
suddenly, you decided to publish some 
of your writings as books, in your mind, 
what was actually going ON !' 

BLOGGER: 'I still believe, that as 
a reader, no matter how much you 
go digital regarding any e-book, your 
mind and soul will never SHIFT; 
a book is a book indeed, it reflects 
so many things with its sober 
presence, and it is always 
a beautiful GIFT.'"- Arindam Sain

No comments:

Post a Comment