Friday, August 28, 2026

5-5-5 MARRIAGE INSURANCE POLICY !!!

 5-5-5 MARRIAGE INSURANCE POLICY 
Written by ARINDAM SAIN 

"ANANYA: 'Oh ! Sir, What is the 
'warranty period' of your MARRIAGE; 
in this fast changing 
modern AGE ?
Sorry, if I hurt 
your SENTIMENT; 
but, I have to be more practical 
as I am an insurance AGENT.'

ARINDAM: 'Ok, do you guys have 
any products like, for example, 
say 'Marriage Insurance POLICY';
in this Kalyug, majority of 
the girls are unfaithful and 
becoming an expert in HYPOCRISY.'

ANANYA: 'Yes Sir ! It is a 5-5-5;
to enjoy life and SURVIVE.
5000 rupees
premium per YEAR; 
you can buy this policy 
without any FEAR.
You will get Rs. 5 lakhs, if you 
get a divorce within 5 years 
from your marriage DATE;
the offer of Rs. 5000/-  is valid till 
the last date of this month, buy 
this policy Sir, don't be LATE.'"- Arindam Sain

No comments:

Post a Comment