Thursday, January 31, 2019

'MAYABINI MAYA' MAYBE MY MOON, ABOUT WHOM I WILL WRITE A STORY VERY SOON !!!

"Few weeks back, in the corporate 
email id, there came an email where it 
was stated, 'Beware ! Oh ! 
Scientist ! We will KIDNAP.' 
Yesterday only, in front of a National 
Scientific and Research Center, a top 
level scientist got kidnapped when a 
security guard was in his afternoon NAP. 
I have been kidnapped by 
a beautiful young lady 
of 'MAYABI' PLANET. 
Her name is 'MAYA' and 
she is so beautiful that I may 
write a romantic SONNET. 
She told me 
that actually I belong 
to their planet ONLY. 
She also told me 
that she is still single and 
her heart is so LONELY. 
What is the story 
behind my kidnap, I am eager 
to know about it and 
is quite CURIOUS. 
Inside this spaceship, there are six 
scientists and professionally, 
their mentality and psychology 
is quite SERIOUS. 
I am emailing this email to our 
corporate email id by using 
the Universal net, UNINET. 
I will surely give you the updates about 
what is happening here, though, 
right now, I am feeling GREAT. 
I can't talk in their language, 
but, these 'MAYABINI' aliens can 
speak in English quite FLUENTLY. 
'MAYA' told me that in the last six months, 
they have landed their spaceship in several 
remote areas at night, quite FREQUENTLY. 
Wow ! From the window of this spaceship, 
so closely, I can watch the big MOON, 
though, the moon of my life 
maybe this 'MAYABINI MAYA', 
about whom, I will write 
a story very SOON."- Arindam Sain

No comments:

Post a Comment