Friday, December 4, 2020

OH ! WHAT A LADY BARTENDER; SO SWEET, SMART AND SLENDER !!!

"Oh ! what a lady BARTENDER; 
so sweet, smart and SLENDER ! 
At the first sight, my heart was gone 
as she was there to do the PLUNDER; 
for the first time, within my heart, 
I experienced a THUNDER. 
I found her on 'TINDER'; 
and really she is such a WONDER. 
Due to poverty, she borrowed some 
money from a MONEYLENDER; 
who is basically a 
playboy cum PHILANDER. 
The entire loan got repaid 
back by this ISLANDER; 
she left her job and I married her, as 
for me, there was no other CONTENDER. 
To find a perfect place 
to settle down as a perfect 
married couple, we started to WANDER; 
thanks to our Almighty for sending to me 
such a beautiful angel, who has a romantic 
heart which is also quite TENDER."- Arindam Sain

1 comment: