Wednesday, December 16, 2020

SOMEONE HAS STOLEN MY HEART AT THE HILLTOP !!!

"GIRL: 'Someone has stolen 
my heart at the HILLTOP; 
by the way, are you 
a thief or a COP ?'

BOY: 'A very smart and strange 
question to be answered indeed, 
but, what should be the perfect answer 
at this juncture, that I really don't KNOW; 
but, after seeing you in such a jovial mood, 
there is no doubt that a female tourist has 
fallen in love with a male tourist who is also 
her online friend, now, just enjoy the SNOW. 
Perhaps due to Facebook, Twitter, 
Instagram, Telegram and WHATSAPP; 
nowadays, the young girls like you just
ignore any type of generation GAP.'

GIRL: 'In my childhood days, I used to 
dream, that one day, I will get lost 
in any fairytale place which 
cannot be seen in any MAP; 
then a Prince will come in my life 
as a true lover whose love towards 
me will be like a free flowing water 
from any water TAP.'"- Arindam Sain

No comments:

Post a Comment