Sunday, December 11, 2022

IT WAS LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT, THE DAY WHEN YOU BOARDED MY BOAT !!!

"It was love at first sight, the day 
when you boarded my BOAT; 
you were wearing a red woollen 
cap and a lovely black COAT. 
This is my duty, 
everyday I ROW; 
but, the love towards you, gave me 
motivation to row more TOMORROW. 
I used to tell everyone that my 
girlfriend's house is at the RIVERSIDE; 
I used to continue the ferry boat 
service even if there was a low TIDE. 
Your parents didn't 
like me, I didn't care 
about it at ALL; 
but, you used to wave your hands towards me, 
from your house terrace, when I used to pass by, 
and then on my mobile, you used to make a CALL. 
You enrolled yourself to a coaching 
center on the other side of the RIVER; 
as wise men say, whenever a girl falls 
in love, she becomes more CLEVER. 
After sunset, I used to skip my duty of ferry 
service for half an hour or so to spend 
some time with you, which was PRECIOUS; 
the manager of the entire ferry service 
sometimes asked me why I take a break after 
sunset everyday, as if it was 'highly SUSPICIOUS'. 
You broke up with me 
when you were just one 
month away from passing the 
final exam of your GRADUATION; 
after so many months, you have boarded 
my boat again but as a wife of another 
person, it was true love for me, though, 
for you, it was just INFATUATION."- Arindam Sain

No comments:

Post a Comment