Monday, December 12, 2022

I SHOULD KEEP ON FIGHTING, WHY SHOULD I STOP ?

"KING: 'I really feel like a great King 
when I stand at the terrace of 
this fort at the HILLTOP; 
I have to defend our territories 
from foreign invasions, I should 
keep on fighting, why should I STOP ?'

ROYAL CHIEF WARRIOR: 'We are 
concerned about your HEALTH; 
your 'administrative skills' 
are our royal WEALTH.'

KING: 'There is a reason to worry 
about, none of my three queens have 
succeeded in giving birth to a baby BOY; 
the foreign enemies are planning to 
implement 'doctrine of lapse' to conquer 
our kingdom, it is indeed a very smart PLOY.'

HERMIT: 'Nowhere it is written 
that a ruler will only be a MAN; 
even a kingdom can be ruled 
by any strong WOMAN.'

ROYAL CHIEF WARRIOR: 'We have 
planned to form a regiment of 
women warriors and to train 
each and every PRINCESS; 
they are your daughters, each one from 
each queen, these three princesses will be 
our future rulers, we have already started 
the military training PROCESS.'"- Arindam Sain

No comments:

Post a Comment