Wednesday, December 21, 2022

ON THAT SPECIAL NIGHT AT QATAR, FOR ME, IT WAS THE BEST CHRISTMAS GIFT !!!

"SANTA CLAUS: 'Jingle bells ! 
Jingle bells !  I have 
brought a big CAKE; 
as it is a special one 
just for you, I spent some 
of my precious time to BAKE. 
Congratulations for winning the 
FIFA World Cup 2022 at Qatar, let 
me hug you and do the HANDSHAKE; 
the final match was becoming a 
thriller, whenever any Argentine 
player was committing a MISTAKE.' 

LIONEL MESSI: 'France team 
surely knew how to comeback, 
and they were quite SWIFT; 
but, we also had faith in 
our football skills, to 
change gears and UPLIFT. 
On that special night 
at Qatar, for me, it was 
the best Christmas GIFT; 
because as a team, as a nation, 
we achieved it, what we used 
to dream to LIFT."- Arindam Sain


No comments:

Post a Comment