Monday, February 13, 2023

I AM YOUR 'BLUE SAPPHIRE STONE' !!!

"PRINCESS: 'Oh ! My Prince ! 
You are so CHARMING; 
I will be your Queen, when 
you will become the KING.'

PRINCE: 'I prefer to become 
the King of your heart, rather 
than, of that thorny THRONE; 
why take so much stress, 
just enjoy, as I am your 
'blue sapphire STONE'.'

PRINCESS: 'Reality is brutal, come 
out of the fantasy world, because it 
is always the survival of the FITTEST; 
in the world of royal families, there are 
enemies, there is competition, at every move, 
you have to solve mysteries and pass any TEST.'

PRINCE: 'You know the art of 
romance, you do have that FLAIR; 
to mesmerize anyone with a 
character which is so DEBONAIR; 
actually, within your 
heart, for me, the true 
love was in the AIR; 
but, to the royal society, you 
made it look as if I have won 
the game of 'musical ChAIR'."- Arindam Sain

No comments:

Post a Comment