Sunday, June 23, 2024

GET MARRIED TO THAT GOVERNMENT SERVANT, FILE A FALSE 'DV CASE' TO MAKE HIM A SCAPEGOAT !!!

"GIRL: 'I went to give the personal 
interview with so much makeup, 
but all went in VAIN; 
as the interviewers asked tough 
questions, all my expenses in that 
beauty parlour went in DRAIN.
You are also unemployed and my 
parents are planning for my marriage 
with a government SERVANT; 
you must get a job so that you can 
marry me, at this moment, your 
employment is very IMPORTANT.'

BOY: 'It is not so easy to get 
a job so easily, but, I have 
an idea, you accept the 
proposal of this MARRIAGE; 
as there is a loophole in the Hindu 
Marriage Act, the 'DV' and 'Divorce' case 
is a very easy business for non working 
married women in this modern AGE.
Judges and lawyers are corrupted
nowadays and the courts are doing 
income only by extending the 
divorce cases UNNECESSARILY;
so, get married to that government servant, 
file a false 'DV case' to make him a 
scapegoat, but, don't do any intercourse 
without protection, don't be so SILLY.'

GIRL: 'Yes, nice idea, the divorce case 
will go on and on as with his money 
only, my lawyers will run the divorce 
case and do the legal BLACKMAIL;
even the people of the society will laugh 
at him and his family members as we 
girls are experts in playing the victim card, 
and secretly, our ship of love will SAIL.'

BOY: 'Yes, and you will give 
him the divorce immediately, 
when I will get a job in this TOWN;
but, remember one thing, that if I get 
government job and if you do the same 
drama with me, I will gun you DOWN.'"- Arindam Sain

No comments:

Post a Comment