Monday, July 8, 2024

'LIVE IN' IS ALSO A ROMANTIC PARTNERSHIP !!!

 "ANAMIKA: 'Why should I fear, 
'True Love' is not a CRIME; 
so, open up fully and we must
enjoy our romantic TIME. 
Forget about that 
bloody dark PAST;
love towards 
money never LAST.
She didn't love 
you, she loved 
only your social 
status and MONEY; 
get rid of that bitch by throwing 
some money on her witchy face, in 
front of the bribed and corrupted 
judge and then be my HONEY.'

ANANTA: 'But, you are 
an unmarried girl, 
so, don't SACRIFICE; 
people will pass comments, if 
you marry a divorcee, so stay 
away from me, that's my ADVICE.
You will get a much better 
person than me in your LIFE; 
marry any good unmarried 
person and be his sweet WIFE.'

ANAMIKA: 'Assume that you 
are a good driver, but, the driver 
of another car caused a 
collision with your CAR;
people will criticize you that you are 
bad driver, you will start running 
away out of shame, but for how 
many days, and how FAR. 
Yes, I am unmarried, but, for 
2 years, in my place of job posting, 
with my ex-boyfriend, I was in 
a 'live in' RELATIONSHIP; 
so after the breakup, maybe 
not legally, but, I am also a 
divorcee, as 'live in' is also 
a romantic PARTNERSHIP.'"- Arindam Sain

No comments:

Post a Comment