"PURUSHOTTAM: 'You are also
here to buy the female robot,
that's really STRANGE;
are you dissatisfied with
your better half or what, that
you are looking for a CHANGE'.
here to buy the female robot,
that's really STRANGE;
are you dissatisfied with
your better half or what, that
you are looking for a CHANGE'.
PARASHURAM: 'Actually,
through IVF also, my wife
has failed to CONCIEVE;
But, here, this 'INJACHI' robot
can reproduce babies, by using my
sperm, I can get a baby, I BELIEVE.'
through IVF also, my wife
has failed to CONCIEVE;
But, here, this 'INJACHI' robot
can reproduce babies, by using my
sperm, I can get a baby, I BELIEVE.'
PURUSHOTTAM: 'My case
is completely DIFFERENT;
my wife is living with her new younger
lover at his house on monthly RENT.
As the judges abide by some
obsolete laws, the Indian
Judiciary system is still BLIND;
as adultery is not a crime, you
never know which married woman
is doing what at your BEHIND.
So, I decided to become a single
father with the help of a female
robot's reproductive SYSTEM;
looking at the murder cases and false
domestic violence cases, this will be the
new normal, each such robot is a GEM.'
PRAKASH: 'Oh, you both are in my
chamber today, I heard your last
statement, yes, you are RIGHT;
also it is true in this modern age
romance, that, it is always out of
mind, when your lover is out of SIGHT.'
is completely DIFFERENT;
my wife is living with her new younger
lover at his house on monthly RENT.
As the judges abide by some
obsolete laws, the Indian
Judiciary system is still BLIND;
as adultery is not a crime, you
never know which married woman
is doing what at your BEHIND.
So, I decided to become a single
father with the help of a female
robot's reproductive SYSTEM;
looking at the murder cases and false
domestic violence cases, this will be the
new normal, each such robot is a GEM.'
PRAKASH: 'Oh, you both are in my
chamber today, I heard your last
statement, yes, you are RIGHT;
also it is true in this modern age
romance, that, it is always out of
mind, when your lover is out of SIGHT.'
PURUSHOTTAM: 'Why these female
robots are named as 'INJACHI' MODEL;
I will buy that slim one, how much
money you will take for it to SELL ?'
robots are named as 'INJACHI' MODEL;
I will buy that slim one, how much
money you will take for it to SELL ?'
PRAKASH: 'These female robots
are made by India, China and
Japan with joint COLLABORATION;
in this era where the majority of women
have become poisonous snakes, these
female robots created a SENSATION.
These 'INJACHI' robots can give birth
to human babies, through normal SEX;
after falling in love with any of these
female robots, you will forget your EX.
You select your female robot, talk
with her in a romantic TONE;
when that beautiful robot starts talking
to you, you will never feel ALONE.
The female robot skin is made in China,
and India did emotional quotient and
artificial intelligence PROGRAMMING;
Japan created the entire internal human
type body parts inside this robot, more
advanced 'INJACHI' robots are COMING.'
The price of each 'INJACHI'
female robots are
just Rs.99,999/-;
there is a warranty of 5 years, and
believe me, for the next 20 years,
these female robots will be FINE.'
are made by India, China and
Japan with joint COLLABORATION;
in this era where the majority of women
have become poisonous snakes, these
female robots created a SENSATION.
These 'INJACHI' robots can give birth
to human babies, through normal SEX;
after falling in love with any of these
female robots, you will forget your EX.
You select your female robot, talk
with her in a romantic TONE;
when that beautiful robot starts talking
to you, you will never feel ALONE.
The female robot skin is made in China,
and India did emotional quotient and
artificial intelligence PROGRAMMING;
Japan created the entire internal human
type body parts inside this robot, more
advanced 'INJACHI' robots are COMING.'
The price of each 'INJACHI'
female robots are
just Rs.99,999/-;
there is a warranty of 5 years, and
believe me, for the next 20 years,
these female robots will be FINE.'
PARASHURAM: 'Well, I think my wife
will get a new robot friend and also
a baby in near future in our HOUSE;
this female robot also has
feelings, she will love me too
anytime as a second SPOUSE.'
will get a new robot friend and also
a baby in near future in our HOUSE;
this female robot also has
feelings, she will love me too
anytime as a second SPOUSE.'
PURUSHOTTAM: 'I will not tell
anyone that she has a female
robot, we will live TOGETHER;
whether my wife gives me divorce or
not, it hardly matters, this robot is my
girlfriend, I will live happily with HER.'"- Arindam Sain
anyone that she has a female
robot, we will live TOGETHER;
whether my wife gives me divorce or
not, it hardly matters, this robot is my
girlfriend, I will live happily with HER.'"- Arindam Sain
No comments:
Post a Comment