Wednesday, February 13, 2019

WHAT A BEAUTY ! HER FACE IS SO PRETTY ! WELCOME TO OOTY !!!

"What a BEAUTY ! 
Her face is so PRETTY ! 
Welcome to OOTY ! 
Enjoy drinking tea of classic QUALITY. 
As a tea estate manager, 
I was once posted THERE. 
From one special person, 
I got so much love and CARE. 
At daytime, 
she was a 
tea leaf plucking WORKER; 
but, in the evening, she used to cook 
foods for me in my office bungalow and 
used to take charge like a CARETAKER. 
Love for each other was growing slowly 
day by day, but, both of us tried to 
suppress our FEELINGS. 
We used to wait for any opportunity to 
debate, talk or quarrel over silly issues 
or other several THINGS. 
At that juncture, I had a girlfriend 
who lived in Bengaluru and worked 
in a reputed IT FIRM. 
I had a doubt that maybe 
she has another boyfriend too, 
though I failed to CONFIRM. 
Over the mobile phone, 
she confirmed the concept of 
'Out of sight, out of MIND'. 
Within my heart, I felt 
as if it is a desert where at present, 
there is a stormy WIND. 
Inside my bungalow, out of sorrow, 
I was drinking alcohol under 
the little bluish bulb LIGHT. 
She cooked food, served me alcohol, 
but, understood something about me, and 
didn't go back at her home on that NIGHT. 
That night was the night, when both of 
our hidden love towards each other 
gave its intense EXPRESSION. 
In the morning, both of us woke up like 
love birds in a single bed, under a 
single blanket, without any CONFUSION. 
Dark clouds were gone, 
now, there was SUNSHINE. 
God gave me 
a sweet VALENTINE. 
The sweet, pretty, 
bubbly JHUMOOR; 
became my 
ISHQ-E-KOHINOOR."- Arindam Sain

No comments:

Post a Comment