SECTION 351 - JUSTICE FOR THE ELDERLY
Written by: ARINDAM SAIN
Written by: ARINDAM SAIN
"SENIOR CITIZEN: 'I and your
grandfather are almost
the same age, you FOOL;
you are attempting to kill me, and
using abusive slang languages to
a senior citizen by losing your COOL.'
PROSTITUTE: 'See, Daadu,
whatever maybe, I have lots of
illegal powers in this LOCALITY;
I can even murder you, no one can save you
as you are alone, I have so much money
that I can bribe any top cop of this CITY.'
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
LADY COP: 'Under Section 351 and
Section 352, you have been booked
as guilty of doing a serious OFFENSE;
you can be fined or put behind the
bars or both, hope you have got a
good lawyer in your DEFENCE.'
PROSTITUTE: 'Many times, I have been
jailed as I got caught several times in red
light areas or illegal sex racket hotel RAID;
in the case of last year, a male cop
arrested me, I filed a false case against
him that he requested me to get LAID.'
LADY COP: 'Yes, we cops are not
fools, we have gone through all
your past records, that's why, in this
case, they have sent a lady cop NOW;
the day you planned to make an attack
on that senior citizen with another male
partner, you forgot that there is a CCTV,
which captures, 'What', 'When' and 'HOW'.'"- Arindam Sain
No comments:
Post a Comment