Thursday, September 17, 2026

CURRENCY OF CURSES !!!

CURRENCY OF CURSES !!!
Written by ARINDAM SAIN 

TANTRIK TARAK: 'Though you are 
a Mangalik, but still your Kundli 
is good and STRONG;
someone tried to do black magic 
on you, but, that person died as 
the mantra may have gone WRONG.'

TILAK: 'It hardly matters to me, 
I never had any intention to harm 
anyone by Black MAGIC;
but, if someone dies by trying 
to do it on me, it is really 
bad luck and TRAGIC.
But, now, I want to 
learn black magic, 
not to kill but DESTROY; 
teach me how I can utilise 
several negative energies 
to implement any PLOY.'

TANTRIK TARAK: 'You already 
know it, as you are making me 
say, what you want me to SAY;
something dangerous is going in 
your mind, tell me what dangerous 
game you are planning to PLAY.'

TILAK: 'I want to continue the 
process of their financial LOSS;
to make them surrender in front of me 
for money to regard me as their BOSS.'"- Arindam Sain 

No comments:

Post a Comment