Monday, May 6, 2019

WHY I STILL LOVE YOU, I DONT KNOW; WHENEVER YOU WANTED A BREAKUP, I ALWAYS SAID, 'NO' !!!

"Why I still love you, 
I don't KNOW; 
whenever you wanted a breakup, 
I always said, 'NO'. 
First time in school, I was so impressed 
on you after hearing your ELOCUTION; 
in a program of Kabiguru Rabindranath 
Tagore's Birthday CELEBRATION. 
Something happened as if I felt something 
in my heart on that day, I SWEAR. 
A small piece of paper with some lovely 
words was enough to make you my 'DEAR'. 
My love always had 
the truth, no LIES; 
if you don't believe in it, then just 
look at my EYES. 
Take my ADVICE, 
don't regard life as a game of DICE. 
Professionalism created 
a DISTANCE; 
love is neither an experimenting tool 
nor a material SUBSTANCE. 
After so many years, 
I saw you standing 
on a Metro Rail PLATFORM. 
You are still so handsome, still so simple, 
and I, the crazy girl still love you 
even after that EGO-STORM. 
After the breakup with you, I searched for 
true love, but found NONE; 
I am still a bachelor, 
still ALONE, 
as within my heart you are still 
my precious GEMSTONE. 
I came nearer to you and 
did the HANDSHAKE, 
and started to realize that our breakup 
was really a big MISTAKE. 
Can we not 
be lovers AGAIN ? 
Like before, let us ride on the 
romantic TRAIN. 
Why I still love you, 
I don't KNOW; 
whenever you wanted a breakup, 
I always said, 'NO'."- Arindam Sain

No comments:

Post a Comment