Sunday, April 3, 2022

I WANT TO REMAIN AS A BIRD AFTER REBIRTH !!!

"MANGALA (WHITE COW): 'Why 
you always love to sit on 
my back EVERYDAY ?'

MUNIA (WHITE CRANE): 'I don't know, 
but, I like it, many questions have no 
answers, what you SAY ?'

MANGALA: 'Yeah ! Yeah ! Quite a 
smart answer indeed; so, what 
are the news headlines TODAY ?'

MUNIA: 'In all the news, one thing is 
common, the life of human beings is 
becoming more complex day by DAY.'

MANGALA: 'Once upon a time, 
you were saying that you 
want to be a human being 
in your next BIRTH.'

MUNIA: 'I was wrong, actually, the 
intelligent brains have more demand 
and are never satisfied, hence, I want 
to remain as a bird after REBIRTH.'

MANGALA: 'Life cycle is just like 
the Sunrise and Sunset; I need to 
go back home now, as the 
Sun is setting in the WEST.'

MUNIA: 'Oho ! Look towards the sky, I love 
watching this everyday, as, so many birds 
are flying together and going back happily 
to their respective NEST.'"- Arindam Sain

No comments:

Post a Comment