Monday, April 10, 2023

FOR AN HONEST COP LIKE ME, DUTY COMES FIRST, FRIENDSHIP COMES MUCH LATER, SO I WILL RAID AND ARREST !!!

"BUSINESSMAN: 'After a long time, it is a 
pleasure to see my school life friends in 
a dining table of my restaurant AGAIN; 
'Happy Friendship Day' to you all, but, 
one of you raided my hotel last month, 
which gave me so much PAIN. 
Why so much strict vigilance on any HOTEL; 
why not on any girls HOSTEL !' 

POLICEMAN: 'Who told you to go for a tie-up 
with a hotel booking app which is promising to 
the customer a safe, temporary 'naughty NEST'; 
for an honest cop like me, duty 
comes first, friendship comes much 
later, so, I will raid and ARREST. 
Nowadays, even webcam business 
is booming and 99% of those webcam 
girls are involved in this heinous BUSINESS; 
so many BPO staffs were also getting involved in 
it, but, after getting some 'written whipping' from 
Corporate HR level, that number is now LESS.'

DETECTIVE: 'Not only that, even a racket 
like 'Bharatpur Gang' operates by using these 
webcam girls who generally wears a MASK; 
but, in this era of artificial intelligence (AI) 
tools and sophisticated apps, recognising 
their face has become a very easy TASK.'

LAWYER: 'Even I get many 
cases, where on this webcam 
issue only, a divorce case 
gets filed by a SPOUSE; 
the husband politely says, 'kindly get 
separated from me as I have a social dignity, 
you better continue this heinous business 
by staying at your boyfriend's HOUSE. 
Also, in a recent divorce case hearing, 
housewife said, 'Adultery is no more a CRIME; 
I often enjoy with my new boyfriend as 
my husband gives me less TIME.'

POLICEMAN: 'Many people do blame the 
cops like us, just for any reason, but, 
sometimes, to save our Indian tradition and 
culture, we are bound to take strict ACTION; 
otherwise, in the entire socio-economic 
equilibrium based on tradition, family honour, 
faith, morality, true love, institution of marriage, 
it has a very bad REACTION.'"- Arindam Sain

No comments:

Post a Comment