Thursday, April 20, 2023

ONCE YOU ARE OUT OF MY SIGHT, YOU ARE OUT OF MY MIND !!!

"GIRL: 'As you are too friendly 
towards the girls, it is the reason why 
I am facing a tough COMPETITION; 
don't fall into the trap of drinking 
hot coffee whenever they 
give you any INVITATION.' 

BOY: 'To have full control on me, you 
should never remain out of my SIGHT; 
otherwise, you never know who is 
going to be my new girlfriend TONIGHT. 
Once you are out of my sight, 
you are out of my MIND; 
again, if you come under my sight, 
then it may take some time to REWIND.'

GIRL: 'Fine, then it is better to break up 
with you, I am no longer your GIRLFRIEND; 
today, in our sweet 
love story, it is 'The END'.'

BOY: 'You are already deleted by 
me from my romantic DATABASE; 
you tried to fool an intelligence officer, 
we know about everyone's illegal CASE. 
Someone shared CCTV footage of you 
and your new boyfriend while going 
inside a hotel room last Saturday NIGHT; 
men are smarter, you see, you are 
already clean bowled baby, goodbye, 
go away, please, no more FIGHT.'"- Arindam Sain

No comments:

Post a Comment