Sunday, October 1, 2023

WHY IS THERE SUCH A TREND, THAT'S WHY, WE ARE SO INTERESTED !!!

"SPECIAL TASK FORCE COP: 'Since 
2012, wherever you have been POSTED; 
the corrupted politicians of the 
nearby areas got ARRESTED. 
Why is there such 
a trend, that's why, 
we are so INTERESTED; 
are you from the Indian 
Army or any Intelligence 
Agency who has been RESTED ?'

GOVERNMENT SERVANT: 'What a 
joke and what a waste of time 
you guys are DOING; 
you guys are just 
cooking up a story 
out of ANYTHING. 
You guys are tapping my mobile 
phone, also, I know all your spies who 
are following me and roaming AROUND; 
some guys are poisoning your ears,  
I am just an ordinary government 
servant with no such BACKGROUND. 
Well, it is a blessing in disguise for 
me regarding my security as you such 
cops are keeping strict VIGILANCE; 
but, yes, if any help is required, I will 
surely help you by treating the matter 
as of national IMPORTANCE.'"- Arindam Sain

No comments:

Post a Comment