Friday, February 26, 2021

WHENEVER I VISIT THIS HILLY AREA, I REALLY ENJOY THE ROMANTIC AMBIENCE AND FRESH AIR !!!

"BOY: 'Whenever I visit this 
hilly area, I really enjoy the 
romantic ambience and fresh AIR; 
and you look so beautiful 
indeed with your long 
black silky HAIR; 
in the balcony of this cottage 
at the top of the hill, I love to sit 
on this special wooden CHAIR; 
after coming to your village area every 
weekend, as per your feedback, 
maybe, I look so DEBONAIR.'

GIRL: 'For how many more days, 
we will meet each other secretly 
like this, what is there to HIDE; 
when it is true love and 
the romance is pure, then 
it is the time to DECIDE; 
that when can we start 
our fantastic journey of our 
love relationship with a joy RIDE; 
I live alone here with my old granny, and 
on weekdays, I really miss you, when I 
don't find you sitting by my SIDE.'"- Arindam Sain

No comments:

Post a Comment