Tuesday, March 5, 2024

BHOOTH & BHIKHARI !!!

BHOOTH & BHIKHARI !!!
Written By: Arindam Sain

"BHOOTH: 'Generally, after 
seeing me, so many 
people became SENSELESS; 
but, you are laughing at 
me, after seeing me, why 
are you so FEARLESS.'

BHIKHARI: 'I have nothing 
to lose, then, why there 
will be any FEAR;
I wake up everyday by 
thinking that my death, due 
to starvation may be very NEAR.'

BHOOTH: 'My wife also walks on 
this street at midnight hours by 
wearing a saree of colour WHITE;
the area where she walks every 
night has been declared by the 
local cops as a 'dangerous SITE'.'

BHIKHARI: 'Yeah ! I know that girl 
who fled with her lover after 
her two years of MARRIAGE; 
and then committed suicide as her 
lover got married to some other girl 
who was just in her TEENAGE.
You had an extramarital affair with 
a lady politician and you started 
blackmailing her on the basis of 
the Oyo Hotel video FOOTAGE;
but, her aim was to become a 
great politician, so, she hired a 
supari killer to get rid of you to 
maintain her good public IMAGE.'

BHOOTH: 'My goodness ! 
How do you know all these 
things, you are a beggar 
or a private DETECTIVE; 
but, after death, we are close 
to each other like a happily 
married couple and she has 
become very much SUPPORTIVE.
Unless and until we see the death 
of our respective lovers, we will 
not take a birth AGAIN;
both her soul and my 
soul are having no peace 
and in so much PAIN.'

BHIKHARI: 'You both have 
also committed mistakes, 
one cannot clap with 
only one HAND;
take a rebirth after 
surrendering to Baba Bhoothnath 
and Bajrangbali, it will be better for 
both of you, try to UNDERSTAND.'"- Arindam Sain

No comments:

Post a Comment