Thursday, March 14, 2024

LET ME GIVE YOU THE RING; AS THE SEASON IS SPRING !!!

"Let me give you the RING; 
as the season is SPRING.
Love is at its top GEAR; 
speed it up, why to FEAR.
This chapter will not CLOSE;
thorns are gone, it is only the ROSE.
No need to be FAMOUS;
just remain ANONYMOUS.
All is always well SET;
if you can keep it a SECRET.
What is 'True Love' even 
if you don't KNOW;
at least, you must enjoy 
the sunshine and the SNOW. 
You are not the only one to fall 
in love with me, they also FELL;
even still today, they are nostalgic as 
they also have a love story to TELL.
They themselves opened 
up their heart's LOCK;
why should I have bothered about 
what was the time at the CLOCK.
It was not my fault, 
they were DESPERATE;
they hypnotized me to enter 
through the romantic GATE.
Falling in love is not a sin as 
true love is always DIVINE;
I asked them, 'what is true love ?' 
but they failed to DEFINE.
Anytime they can come back 
and open my heart's DOOR;
to have a romantic dance 
on the dance FLOOR."- Arindam Sain

No comments:

Post a Comment