Saturday, September 10, 2016

AT A SCHOOL FEST, IT WAS THE LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT !!!

“Once upon a time,
we went to a school FEST,
and there she greeted us with a Rose flower
at the school GATE.
Among all girls
in that FEST,
she was the most beautiful of all
and her personality was also looking BEST.
After seeing her,
my heart started dancing like a flying KITE;
as I was experiencing the
bliss of love at first SIGHT.
The name of her school
was LORETO;
and at that juncture,
‘I want her as my girlfriend’ was my heart’s MOTTO.
In those days, to communicate with an unknown person,
there was no MOBILE;
even there was no Internet to impress an unknown person
with your Desktop PROFILE.
One of her school female friends
was also my friend in our coaching CLASS;
The information accessed from her friend was more than enough for me
to get her heart’s GATE-PASS.
Choosing a perfect gift for her birthday
was really so HARD;
Thanks to ‘Archie’s Gallery’ staffs for helping me to choose
a lovely Gift and a Greetings CARD.
She got the Gift and the Greetings card from her female friend as
her female friend acted as my MESSENGER;
She accepted my love proposal which was written inside that Greetings Card;
and for her, I was no more a STRANGER;
but, alas, after three years of love and romance, we broke up with each other
and our love story didn’t last so LONGER.
After 20 years, I saw her again while she was walking with her two little children
in a pavement of Park Street and her beautiful face was visible under the street LIGHT;
She recognized me and gave a cheeky lovely smile without uttering
a single word; to probably convey; that in love, nothing is wrong or RIGHT.
But, in my heart, the nostalgia will always remain that
at a school fest, it was the love at first SIGHT.”-Arindam Sain

No comments:

Post a Comment