Thursday, June 4, 2020

THOUGH IT MAY TAKE SOME TIME, BUT THE DISCOVERY OF ITS VACCINE IS QUITE POSSIBLE !!!

"MALE HUMAN: 'Nobody told me that in 
this house, there is a female GHOST.'

FEMALE GHOST: 'Don't worry, dear, now 
you are my guest and I am your HOST.'

MALE HUMAN: 'You are so beautiful and 
have such a sweet smile, am I seeing a 
fairy to experience a FAIRYTALE; 
how such a cute girl 
became a ghost, 
can you please TELL ?'

FEMALE GHOST: 'I died due to a 
viral disease which is too CONTAGIOUS; 
and the completion of my last rites 
was not so PRESTIGIOUS.'

MALE HUMAN: 'I have heard that, 
generally, some souls never 
rest in peace unless and until 
their desires get FULFILLED; 
had you not been a ghost, I would 
have proposed you; beautiful lady, 
now, tell me about your desires, as 
I am so much excited and THRILLED.'

FEMALE GHOST: 'I failed to win 
the battle as a frontline 
warrior, as a NURSE; 
my soul will not rest in peace 
unless and until I see a vaccine 
to put an end to that viral CURSE.'

MALE HUMAN: 'Then I think, 
that for quite a long time, 
to me, you will be VISIBLE; 
jokes apart, though it may take 
some time, but the discovery of its 
vaccine is quite POSSIBLE.'"- Arindam Sain

No comments:

Post a Comment