Monday, June 8, 2020

FOR EVERYONE, THE DEATH IS WAITING; WHAT FUN IS THERE IN LIFE WITHOUT FIGHTING !!!

'A VIRUS INFECTED PATIENT: 'I 
got QUARANTINED; 
and then after few days, 
I got HOSPITALIZED. 
The contagious virus attacked my 
body after a mild cough and COLD; 
if my case becomes too critical, I may 
also die, though, I am not too OLD.'

A CANCER PATIENT: 'Five years ago, they told 
me that I will live only for another three YEARS; 
but, I am still alive, because, I never lived my 
life with all those useless tensions and FEARS. 
For everyone, the 
death is WAITING; 
what fun is there in 
life without FIGHTING.'

HOSPITAL SWEEPER: 'I have been 
working in this hospital for so LONG; 
one day, you have to go far away from your 
beloved person, to whom you BELONG. 
Death is the ultimate truth, 
though, it sounds BRUTAL; 
but, whether you have lived a great life 
or not, that is more VITAL.'"- Arindam Sain

No comments:

Post a Comment