Sunday, June 7, 2020

DUE TO EGOISM, SUSPICIOUS MINDS AND POSSESSIVENESS; THE LOVE BIRDS PROVIDE ANY OUTSIDER, A GOLDEN CHANCE !!!

"GIRL: 'Whenever you are not with me, I 
feel insecured as you are quite HANDSOME.' 

BOY: 'Though, I am quite surprised to 
hear this, but, it sounds AWESOME.'

GIRL: 'You may be thinking that 
I am somewhat too POSSESSIVE; 
but, some girls do snatch boyfriends of 
other girls even by remaining PASSIVE.'

BOY: 'I am not understanding 
your snatching theories at ALL; 
this is love relationship, not a game of 
footballers to tackle and snatch FOOTBALL.'

GIRL:'But, in reality, I have seen 
these things HAPPENING; 
and all love relationships look so 
sweet and romantic at its BEGINNING.'

BOY: 'No one snatches any 
love bird from the other 
love bird in love and ROMANCE; 
but, due to egoism, suspicious minds and 
possessiveness; the love birds provide any 
outsider, a golden CHANCE.'"- Arindam Sain

No comments:

Post a Comment