Monday, July 3, 2023

A TRUE LOVE STORY SHOULD BE LIKE A VIBRANT TRIP !!!

"Looking at your EYES,
to explore the world of LIES;
what is the truth, I want to KNOW,
how in Summer, there can be SNOW.
All are artificial, all are FAKE,
it is not love, it is just give and TAKE;
There are thorns in the ROSE,
I can feel it, as you are so CLOSE.
I am not an ALIEN,
in love, there can be no LIEN; 
On this planet, you are not the 
only beautiful FLOWER, 
all flowers look fresh and beautiful 
after any THUNDERSHOWER.
A true love story should 
be like a vibrant TRIP, 
where my lover will be holding 
me with a tight romantic GRIP; 
I am yet to get my true lover, as per 
the new signal of my sixth SENSE,
best of luck to you, as our love story 
will soon become a past TENSE."- Arindam Sain


No comments:

Post a Comment