Sunday, July 2, 2023

YOU CANNOT BECOME MY LIFE PARTNER, THERE IS NO SCOPE !!!

"GIRL: 'Yeah, it is true, 
that I smoke and DRINK.'

BOY: 'Then you are 
not fit for me, I THINK.'

GIRL: 'As per our family priest's 
analysis of your Kundli, you are 
a 'Mangalik', so, it is an 
unmatched HOROSCOPE.'

BOY: 'What role did that 'Mango 
Lick' play in this modern age, as you 
are superstitious, you cannot become 
my life partner, there is no SCOPE.'

GIRL: 'I don't want to 
conceive, rather I want 
to adopt a CHILD'.

BOY: 'Then, why do you want to 
get married, just go for a live in, 
with protection only, be WILD'.

GIRL: 'After marriage, I 
cannot stay in a joint family 
with my mother-in-law and 
father-in-law, under one ROOF; 
if you don't buy a separate flat after 
our marriage, then, I will file a false 
domestic violence case, as no court ask 
any married woman about any PROOF.'

BOY: 'It is better to marry a 
conservative girl, even 
from another COMMUNITY; 
at least, she will not drink or 
smoke, to maintain her dignity 
as well as family DIGNITY. 
She will be happy to 
conceive her own baby, 
you better get out of my LIFE;
your mind is still in the stone age era 
horoscope, get lost, you are totally not 
fit to become my future WIFE.'"- Arindam Sain

No comments:

Post a Comment