Thursday, April 25, 2024

BECAUSE, IT IS TRUE LOVE, AND I WILL NEVER FREEZE !!!

"WOMAN: 'So, again you 
are single, as USUAL; 
because, your 'no strings attached' 
strategy is always too CASUAL.''

MAN: 'You are doing a job in 
a matrimony firm as a marriage
consultant, but, you are still SINGLE; 
you help others with tips and tricks 
and several suggestions, but, tell 
me, why you couldn't MINGLE ?'

WOMAN: 'I am still waiting for 
moment when my heart will signal, 
'yes, for you, this is the perfect MAN'; 
and then I will tell him everything 
and try to spend my quality time 
with him, as much as I CAN.'

MAN: 'Ok, I wish you the best of 
luck for your search to get a good 
life partner in the future AHEAD;
some profiles that you shortlisted for me, 
I talked with them, my goodness, what they 
actually want in life, it went above my HEAD.'

WOMAN: 'Well, they all are from rich 
family and for their personal life, they 
have set a very high BENCHMARK;
a middle class background girl like me, is 
the best fit for you who will go with you 
anywhere, be it any river bank or any PARK.'

MAN: 'Yes, now I understand, why you call 
me up frequently to meet you here, tell me 
the truth, am I growing on your MIND; 
but, be careful, you know my casual 
approach towards love and all my 
history, and also beware, love is BLIND.'

WOMAN: 'You are a strong wind, but, 
my true love will decrease your pace to 
keep on cooling me like a cool BREEZE; 
even in Winter, you cannot increase 
your pace, because, it is true love, 
and I will never FREEZE.'"- Arindam Sain

No comments:

Post a Comment