Wednesday, October 16, 2024

TO SAIL THE SHIP SMOOTHLY AND DO LOTS OF FISHING, 'KNOWLEDGE IS POWER' !!!

"GIRL: 'What is true 
love, I do KNOW; 
I want to dance with 
you under the SNOW.
My heart is ringing 
the romantic BELL;
and the brain asks, 'you are 
in love ! oh ! How did you FELL ?'

BOY: 'My income 
is quite LOW; 
and indeed a very 
poor FOLLOW.
But, I do respect your love, 
otherwise, I had no plan 
to settle down at this AGE;
your rich father wants me to venture 
out in your city, but, I will continue 
my small business in our VILLAGE.'

GIRL: 'My father has always 
maintained a diversified portfolio 
while doing the BUSINESS;
we will start a partnership business 
in the city after marriage where 
your investment will be LESS.
In any case, my plan is that 
our children will study in a 
reputed school of this CITY;
my true love is not blind, our 
children will even graduate from a 
top rated world class UNIVERSITY.
No matter, in business, even if it is 
sea storm or just THUNDERSHOWER;
to sail the ship smoothly and do lots 
of fishing, 'Knowledge is POWER'.'"- Arindam Sain

No comments:

Post a Comment