Monday, June 3, 2019

ENJOY LIFE AND ROMANCE ANYTIME, DON'T DO TOO MUCH ANALYSIS; FALLING IN LOVE IS LIKE SPENDING A GOOD TIME IN ANY OASIS !!!

"GIRL:'What have 
you achieved by 
running AWAY ? 
You have been handcuffed 
by any girl like me in almost 
each and every HIGHWAY.' 
BOY: 'No matter, in the midnight hours, 
how much they SHOUT; 
in the morning they 
had to bail me OUT. 
I do understand 
the meaning of 'Love' WORD; 
but, when it comes to commitment, 
for me, it becomes too WEIRD. 
No matter how much 
the society sucks my life, 
I believe in marching FORWARD. 
I prefer to do romance on any tree of 
any forest, but not in any cage, as 
I am a freedom lover, flying BIRD. 
Whenever I see 
any BEAUTY; 
my good heart starts performing 
its romantic DUTY. 
I learned from the girls only 
about how to FLIRT;  
but, at the end of the day, girls are always 
smarter than me to steal my HEART.' 
GIRL:'Oh ! my sweet, cute and cool DUDE ! 
Why your heart is so GOOD ? 
Those girls who really love you, 
are always vigilant on you and 
they do CARE; 
but, they also know that their love 
towards this naughty and foolish boy 
is always getting SHARED. 
In the days of landline telephones, over 
the telephone, for so many minutes, 
you used to TALK. 
After the emergence of Internet and social 
media, you have become a typewriter and 
learned how to block and UNBLOCK. 
The door of your heart 
needs a LOCK, 
as you are still like a special sailing ship 
which does not anchor on any fixed DOCK.' 
BOY: 'Enjoy life and romance anytime, 
don't do too much ANALYSIS; 
falling in love is like spending a 
good time in any OASIS.'"- Arindam Sain

No comments:

Post a Comment