Wednesday, June 19, 2019

GOING FOR A RIDE, IN THE COUNTRYSIDE. I AM PRINCE LEONIDE WITH A SWEET BRIDE !!!

"Going for a RIDE, 
in the COUNTRYSIDE. 
I am the 
Prince LEONIDE, 
as I married a farmer girl, 
a sweet BRIDE; 
so, both of us need a 
secret place to HIDE. 
Going for a RIDE, 
in the COUNTRYSIDE. 
Oh ! God ! in this regard, 
you are my only GUIDE. 
So much racism exists, still humans 
claim so much PRIDE. 
I fell in love 
and started swimming 
against the high TIDE. 
As I can never get back to my kingdom, 
many people say that this 
love marriage is a silly SUICIDE. 
Going for a RIDE, 
in the COUNTRYSIDE. 
The heart of a human is so free flowing 
and romantic, don't put 
chains on it and 
make orders for it to ABIDE. 
When you divide two love birds from each 
other by providing silly reasons, then for 
both of them it is like 
virtually consuming CYANIDE. 
Why the Highways 
of romance be so narrow, 
can't we make it WIDE ? 
Why can't we make this world a beautiful 
one with full of love and romance by 
keeping all other problems ASIDE ? 
Going for a RIDE, 
in the COUNTRYSIDE."- Arindam Sain

No comments:

Post a Comment