Friday, June 21, 2019

WITH PINK LIPS AND LONG BLACK HAIR; DRESSED UP IN A FANTASTIC FLAIR; COME HERE, COME HERE; DON'T GO ANYWHERE !!!

"With pink lips and long black HAIR; 
dressed up in a fantastic FLAIR; 
come here, come HERE; 
don't go ANYWHERE. 
When you are NEAR; 
regard me as your DEAR; 
no need to FEAR. 
I will give you PLEASURE; 
as you are my TREASURE. 
Maybe you are an ALIEN; 
but, to me, you are a gift, not a LIEN. 
You proposed me 
to show your romantic ACUMEN; 
and I accepted you as my lover as you 
are one of the smart and sweet WOMEN. 
How we got attracted to each other 
is still a magical MYSTERY; 
but, we do have between us, 
a sweet charismatic CHEMISTRY. 
With pink lips and long black HAIR; 
dressed up in a fantastic FLAIR; 
come here, come HERE; 
don't go ANYWHERE."- Arindam Sain

No comments:

Post a Comment