Tuesday, July 30, 2019

ALWAYS HAVE A BEAUTIFUL FARSIGHTEDNESS; TO DO RAW ROMANCE IN THE WILDERNESS !!!

"There was one time 
when you admitted publicly that 
falling in love with me 
was your biggest MISTAKE. 
You started insulting me, then started 
ignoring me and you kept on telling 
your friends that true love does 
not exist, all are FAKE. 
After a few years, 
why in your heart, 
suddenly, there is a 
romantic EARTHQUAKE ! 
You once told me that all men are of 
same 'playboy' category and 
men will be MEN; 
but, you proposed me and 
loved me, I never told you 
to become a HEN. 
Nowadays, you want to be the written 
words of our love story by acting as 
an ink of my writing PEN ! 
Even if I didn't hold a pen 
in my hand, the pages of 
'Microsoft Word' software application 
never remained BLANK. 
Though, I am not as good as 'Sindbad', 
but, as a sailor, I know how to swim in 
the stormy sea waters even if the ship 
and the lifeboats SANK. 
Are you somehow still thinking that your 
love and romance is still kept as a 
Fixed Deposit or CASA account in my 
heart as if it is a 'LOVE-BANK' ! 
You told me many a times 
that for your family members, 
our love relationship has created 
so many PROBLEMS; 
as because I belonged to a poor family, 
but, your rich family members 
were fond of status, money 
and golden ITEMS. 
After so many years of marriage, when 
you are not getting real love from your 
rich husband, you want me by your side 
to have a life full of romantic POEMS ! 
I would rather go for a poor simple girl 
who doesn't regard love or marriage as a 
'Society Status' maintaining BUSINESS. 
I still have 
in my mind, a
beautiful FARSIGHTEDNESS; 
that I and that poor simple girl will 
keep on doing raw romance 
in the WILDERNESS."- Arindam Sain

No comments:

Post a Comment