Monday, November 16, 2020

WITH A TRAVEL BAG, A MARINERS COMPASS AND A GUITAR; A NEW JOURNEY EVERYDAY MAKES ME FEEL BETTER !!!

"With a travel bag, a mariners 
compass and a GUITAR; 
a new journey everyday 
makes me feel BETTER. 
I never ever got any 
MNC job offer LETTER; 
due to global recession, poverty stepped in, 
and I was once a bar cum restaurant WAITER. 
One night, in that bar, 
due to Peter's absence, I 
played the role of a GUITARIST; 
I impressed everyone with the 
guitar, and Sandra also praised 
me as a new rising singing ARTIST. 
Bob, the bar owner 
introduced me to TIM; 
who recruited me as a musician and 
travel guide in his 'Tim Tours & Travels' TEAM. 
I am John and I belong 
to a nation comprising of 
so many beautiful ISLANDS; 
clear ocean waters, breeze of winds 
touching the coconut trees, varieties 
of colourful birds and clean SANDS. 
In the big speedboats, I act 
as a guide and with my guitar, 
I do entertain all our TOURISTS; 
with a dream, that one day, 
I will become one of 
the best GUITARISTS."- Arindam Sain

No comments:

Post a Comment