Sunday, December 22, 2019

FORGET THE PAST, AT PRESENT, DON'T YOU DARE; AS I AM NOT IN A MOOD TO SHARE !!!

"Miss Z: 'He is a conqueror of so 
many female 'HEARTS'; 
as because he stopped ruling my 
heart; nowadays, it really HURTS.'

Miss Y: 'He is 
surely the King 
of 'ROMANCE'; 
but, due to some ego problems, 
for some days, you closed 
the romantic ENTRANCE; 
why should I not capitalize on that 
opportunity, when I have got 
a golden CHANCE.'

Miss X: 'The King of 'Romance' is neither 
so rich nor spends too much MONEY; 
but, his romantic acts 
can make you feel HORNY; 
can wet you up even if the 
weather is not so RAINY; 
he never forgets his true lovers, that's why; 
he is still and always remain my best HONEY.'

Miss Y: 'Forget the past, 
at present, don't you DARE; 
as I am not in 
a mood to SHARE; 
as he is like a beautiful romantic 
gift to me, which is quite RARE; 
well, I am not insulting your true love 
towards him, but, you can only access 
him, when in this world, I will not be THERE; 
who knows, maybe, 
a much better person than him 
is waiting for you SOMEWHERE; 
when you have left my current lover once, 
he is your past now, till I go away from him, 
don't come to conquer him again HERE.'"- Arindam Sain

No comments:

Post a Comment