Saturday, January 25, 2020

IN WINTER, I FALL; IN SPRING, I GET WELCOMED BY ALL !!!

'In Winter, 
I FALL; 
in Spring, 
I get welcomed by ALL. 
Without me, the Mother Nature 
loses its natural BEAUTY; 
my functioning 
is a NECESSITY; 
though, in comparison to any flower, my 
beautifications are not of high QUALITY. 
In cities, I really have a tough time 
due to POLLUTION; 
humans of cities don't even spare a 
little time to find any SOLUTION. 
Almost all humans 
in their school days, 
read the subject on 'CHLOROPHYLL'; 
but, when the newly sown trees at the 
roadside of the cities, don't get water, there 
is almost no human to do water REFILL. 
I do the necessary works and my work files 
are stored elsewhere during winter times, 
good backup system, which seems ALRIGHT; 
but, I also do get a release order by the top 
management in every winter as I have no 
works or much lesser works to do 
due to weak SUNLIGHT. 
My job is quite CONTRACTUAL; 
yet, my job is very much ESSENTIAL. 
It is because of this lifestyle 
of mine only, wise men always 
said, 'Change is CONSTANT'; 
the Mother Nature has also confirmed 
with her actions ages after ages 
that, 'Nothing is PERMANENT'. 
During Spring, I again get a call to 
start a new ASSIGNMENT; 
and the work pressure gets increased 
by the top MANAGEMENT. 
In Winter, 
I FALL; 
in Spring, 
I get welcomed by ALL."- Arindam Sain

No comments:

Post a Comment