Thursday, October 29, 2020

IF I OPEN A 'RECURRING DEPOSIT' ACCOUNT OF Rs. 1000/- PER MONTH FOR 10 YEARS, I HAVE A GUARANTEED MONEY WITH INTEREST, MAYBE, MY CAPITAL MAY NOT DOUBLE !!!

"INSURANCE AGENT: 'Just buy 
one mediclaim INSURANCE; 
you will surely 
feel the DIFFERENCE. 
Our premium price is 
quite low and our settlement 
system is very FAST; 
look at the ranking chart, we are leading 
in the market, even we have done so 
well in the recent PAST.'

COMMON MAN: 'Oh ! You marketing guys 
will do the marketing like that only, but, 
recently, one of my friends got admitted 
in a hospital as a PATIENT; 
his mediclaim insurance company has 
not given him even 50% of the total 
medical expenses, then, what was the 
use of any such premium PAYMENT. 
Is there any guarantee that I will fall 
seriously ill, if yes, then, there is 
'Ayushman Bharat Yojana' scheme for 
we such poor middle class people 
without any such TROUBLE; 
say, for Mediclaim, I have to pay Rs. 12,000/- 
per year, but, if I open a 'Recurring Deposit' 
account of Rs.1000/- per month for 10 years, I 
have a guaranteed money with interest, maybe, 
my capital may not DOUBLE.'"- Arindam Sain

No comments:

Post a Comment