Friday, September 11, 2020

IT IS YOUR FAULT THAT YOU ARE NOT AT ALL SO SMART !!!

"HINDU GIRL: 'I was such a fool, 
I got trapped after seeing your 
fake Facebook ACCOUNT; 
you fooled me in the name of a Hindu Boy, 
I can't marry you such cheater, I am ready 
to pay you money, tell me the AMOUNT.' 

MUSLIM BOY: 'It is your fault that 
you are not at all so SMART; 
if you don't marry me, I will upload something 
that will reveal what is behind the SKIRT.'

HINDU GIRL: 'So many fake videos and 
photos are getting uploaded, what is 
the guarantee that those are my photos and 
videos, you fool, you are trying to BLACKMAIL; 
I have all the audio recording where you 
flirted with me with a fake name, fake identity 
of a Hindu boy, if I submit those evidences 
in Police station, you will be in JAIL. 
I have enjoyed you and 
vice versa, that's it, now, 
just get lost from HERE; 
if you again try to fool any Hindu girl, 
you will get some hard beatings from 
those girls ANYWHERE.'"- Arindam Sain

No comments:

Post a Comment