Saturday, September 5, 2020

SHE TOLD ME THAT SHE IS 'MERMAID MIRINDA' !!!

"The city is in the coast LINE; 
the condition of the city is not so FINE. 
Due to a strong tsunami 
and a heavy DOWNPOUR; 
the sea water has flooded the city, 
everyone is in trouble, be it rich or POOR. 
While rowing the boat on the 
flood water inside the city to go 
to some elevated level PLACE; 
we saw some sea mermaids 
swimming in that flood water 
and I saw her beautiful FACE. 
She asked me 
that the sea is 
actually in 
which DIRECTION; 
I pointed my finger towards the sea, 
but, was amazed to see how God 
has created such a beautiful 
creature with so much PERFECTION. 
Those mermaids looked hungry, so, 
we gave them some foods, and 
they liked it as they never 
ate any biscuit or BUN; 
she told me that she is 'Mermaid Mirinda' 
and anytime, if I venture into the sea, 
she will always be there as my friend 
cum guide to have lots of FUN."- Arindam Sain

No comments:

Post a Comment