Sunday, December 12, 2021

FOR YOU SUCH WILFUL DEFAULTERS IN INDIA, A DAY WILL COME WHEN THERE WILL BE HARDLY 3 OR 4 PSU BANKS ONLY !!!

"WILFUL DEFAULTER: 'The staffs and 
recovery agents of a reputed PSU Bank 
are regularly visiting my HOUSE; 
I want to file a case against the 
PSU bank, because everyday, I have 
to hear the shouting voice of my SPOUSE.'

LAWYER: 'Your spouse is requesting 
you to repay back the loan, that is 
indeed the best SUGGESTION; 
and the funny thing is that, you cannot repay 
back the bank loan, but you are ready to 
pay me for doing a case REGISTRATION. 
The PSU Bank staffs and their 
recovery agents are performing 
their professional duties, that's ALL; 
the PSU banks also have to survive in this 
competitive market, and you are a profit making 
businessman, your business is not SMALL.'

WILFUL DEFAULTER: 'That PSU Bank 
can do nothing to me, even the 
Indian Government has failed to do 
anything against 'Nirav Modi' as of NOW; 
you just file a case that the bank staffs 
of this PSU Bank are harassing me 
and my family members, to put 
pressure on the PSU Bank SOMEHOW.'

LAWYER: 'As the PSU Bank staffs 
cannot be too aggressive while 
doing NPA recovery, maybe, 
that's why, there are so many mergers 
of PSU Banks and even PRIVATISATION; 
it is the brutal truth, that for you such 
wilful defaulters in India, a day will come 
when there will be hardly 3 or 4 PSU Banks 
only, after all, no one wants to keep any 
loss making ORGANIZATION.'"- Arindam Sain

No comments:

Post a Comment