Saturday, December 25, 2021

IT IS INDEED A 'DIVINE DEAL' !!!

"What a surprising icy forest area, 
due to clouds, it is nearly DARK; 
suddenly, at a certain place, the 
sled dogs started to jump and BARK. 
They are feeling the 
chilling cold, I know, I KNOW; 
in this difficult route, there is 
chilly cold wind and heavy SNOW. 
Aah ! there I could see a house with 
white light through the window GLASS; 
the dogs were barking because they 
spotted it much before than me, really, 
my sled dogs are just top CLASS. 
The old couple 
greeted us INSIDE; 
I had a hot meal along with my three 
special sled dogs sitting BESIDE. 
The old man said, 'I feel proud 
sometimes, I feel that, in terms 
of hospitality, I am the BEST; 
because, almost in every month, for the 
sleigh riders like you, my house has always 
been the best place to take some REST.' 
The old woman said, 'My son was also like 
you, thinking in his mind, that in the icy zone, 
no one can beat him, as if he is the KING; 
but, no one can defeat Mother Nature, 
we lost our one and only son, who is still 
missing after he went for a TREKKING.' 
While listening to their 
words, I was thinking that 
God is just AMAZING; 
he gives you signal and teaches you 
too, but if you don't see and learn, 
then, probably, you can earn NOTHING. 
The old couple still has hope 
that their one and only son is still 
alive and will come back one DAY; 
with that hope, this old couple 
is residing in this house of this 
forest area even TODAY. 
With moistened eyes, I said, 'uncle and aunty, 
it is a promise, that from now on, every time, 
we pass by this forest area, this orphan will 
always visit your house to have a hot MEAL'; 
the old couple smiled with sparkling 
eyes and my three special dogs barked 
with happiness to signal that it is 
indeed a 'Divine DEAL'.'"- Arindam Sain

No comments:

Post a Comment