Saturday, December 25, 2021

WEEKENDS ARE ALWAYS SPECIAL TO REFRESH YOUR MIND !!!

"GIRL: 'Sometimes I ask myself 
that 'are you my Mr. RIGHT ?'; 
as in the darkness, it was only 
you who showed me the LIGHT.'

BOY:'Rather, I think that it was a different 
scenario altogether, though love is BLIND; 
but, still, you were also quite desperate to 
forget your past and leave everything BEHIND.'

GIRL: 'Since my childhood, I love visiting 
this park on the top of this small hill 
and this is my favourite PLACE; 
in weekends, when I come here, it 
helps me to forget about the hectic 
corporate life and the rat RACE.'

BOY: 'Yeah, that is why, 
weekends are always special 
to refresh your mind and BODY; 
maybe, it is the reason for so much 
energy in the first three days of 
any week for ANYBODY.'"- Arindam Sain

No comments:

Post a Comment