Friday, October 25, 2019

YOU ARE THE NAUGHTIEST PERSON OF MY LIFE SURELY; WHOM I WILL ALWAYS KEEP ON LOVING SO PROUDLY !!!

"Arin said, 'O Mili, o MILI; 
the weather is so CHILLY; 
to make myself hot, give me 
a green CHILLI; 
oh ! no ! after biting, hotness 
prevails in my BELLY.' 

Mili laughed and said, 'You are 
sometimes taking out your tongue 
due to chilli effect, oh REALLY; 
I know much better ways 
to heat you up, just relax a bit, 
don't be so SILLY.' 

Arin said, 'Switch off the main lights 
and turn on the night bulb ONLY; 
without your hot actions of love 
and romance, I feel so LONELY. 
Come to my arms, hug me tightly, kiss 
my lips and other body parts DEEPLY.'

'I was talking about a cup of 
hot coffee,' said Mili by 
laughing out LOUDLY. 
You are the naughtiest person 
of my life SURELY; 
whom I will always keep on 
loving so PROUDLY; 
now pounce on me like a tiger 
to make this romantic cold night 
too hot and LOVELY.'"- Arindam Sain

No comments:

Post a Comment