Monday, May 25, 2020

LIFE AND DEATH !!!

"LIFE: 'Whenever you come here, 
everywhere, there is DARKNESS.'

DEATH: 'I always come to switch of all the lights 
and block all rays of hope, that is my BUSINESS.'

LIFE: 'How can you come here 
in my territory without 
getting my INVITATION ?'

DEATH: 'I can reach anywhere, anytime 
to anyone to end the last chapter 
and that is my DEFINITION.'

LIFE: 'You caanot always take the ultimate 
decision, it is a long process of prolonged 
activities, it is not so EASY.'

DEATH: 'I get an advantage when any 
living thing forgets to take care of its 
own body or structure while being too BUSY.'

LIFE: 'I don't accept defeat so easily, 
you have always faced a 
tough challenge from me 
in each and every BATTLEGROUND.'

DEATH: 'I always have the last laugh, though, 
you also win in the next stage, as there is 
universal concept of rebirth, and the cycle 
goes round and ROUND.'"- Arindam Sain

No comments:

Post a Comment